3-Layer Disposable Face Mask 50pcs/box
3-Layer Disposable Face Mask 50pcs/box. Comes with elastic ear-loops and hidden bendable metal wire nose clip which can be adjusted according to the contour of the face to avoid gap. Personal protective face mask, used as a physical barrier to protect individual against the spread of infectious, large droplets. Consists of three layers of pleated non-woven fabric, i.e. waterproof outermost layer to repel water droplets, middle layer for filtration and innermost layer for absorbing moisture. The pleated material allows individual to expand the mask so that it covers the area from the nose to the chin. Disposable masks are meant for single-use and should never be shared, washed or recycled. It is recommended to replace the disposable mask every 4 hours. Box packaging may vary.
Please follow the below steps to ensure that the mask is put on and removed safely and correctly.
Correct steps to wearing a mask:
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Put on the mask to cover your nose and mouth, then stretch it gently over your chin.
- Press the thin metal wire along the upper edge gently against the bridge of your nose so that the mask fits nicely on your face.
- Do not remove your mask when you cough or sneeze.
- Reduce the amount of talking when wearing a mask to lower the amount of condensation produced within the mask and extend its effective life.
- Change your mask when it becomes wet, soiled or damaged, or if you have difficulty breathing. Touch only the straps and not the surface of the mask when removing it.
- Wash your hands after removing and disposal of a used mask.
- Do not reuse masks as they are contaminated once used.